Today is my brother’s birthday.
Here are ten reasons why I love him (although there are MANY other reasons besides the ones listed below)…
- He is witty.
- He is funny and reminds me of Jim Halpert from The Office.
- He comes and picks me up from campus almost every day.
- He sleeps over on campus to get a good seat for Aggie basketball games. (Well, he did for the USU vs. BYU game).
- He looks after me.
- He loves his family (even if we bug him all the time).
- He is a great uncle.
- He has great one-liners and is very skilled with sport-type activities (see photo below).
- He puts up with my endless questioning.
- He is my little brother and will always be my little brother, even if he towers over me and looks like he’s my older brother. I will always love him no matter what.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! I hope your day is great, and it should be since Utah State beat BYU last night in the Spectrum! GO AGGIES!