I figure if I write some goals down, I am more likely to accomplish them. I wrote this list at the beginning of January… but nonetheless here are some of my goals for 2012.
- Complete a half marathon. This one to be exact.
- Read The Book of Mormon.
- Graduate from USU for a second time and become a “Master of Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences with a Museum Studies Certificate.”
- Go on a vacation somewhere I haven’t been yet. Maybe to northern California or the Grand Canyon. Or maybe just Southern Utah.
- Do something out of my comfort zone.
- Intern somewhere.
- Finish my online portfolio.
- Smile and be happy.