Like I wrote yesterday, I will catch you up on some events in my life. Here goes.
- I am constantly busy but it’s great. I have a few spare moments now that I am not in school but they are being filled quickly by other things.
- I am taking a free Canvas Network course in Digital Media. Did I mention it’s free?
- I have to run on a treadmill because of the poor air quality and the fact I don’t get back to my place until it’s dark. Oh, and when it’s icy, running is kinda difficult.
- I’ve met new people at church and work.
- I got a promotion at work. I am extremely grateful for this.
- I love doing laundry and cleaning right now. A clean apartment and room makes all the difference.
- I received a new calling – Relief Society Secretary. I am still learning the ropes, but I enjoy it.
- I am working on smiling and saying hello to people I don’t know. I’ll let you know how that goes.
- Life is moving along and I cannot complain.