To my handful of readers, I apologize for not posting.
So, here is a list of some things that have happened over the last few weeks. Ready? Set? Let’s go!
- A Washington/Oregon trip with the family.
- Running on the beach and roasting marshmallows. And the infamous quote, “I’ll roast it, but I’m not touching it.”
- Shopping and eating good food.
- Beautiful sunsets.
- Zoo trip and a birthday.
- Helped plan a wedding (not mine!)
- Designed invitations, made tissue paper flowers, decorated… all that good stuff.
- Moved to the east side.
- Inherited an iPad.
- That’s my secret regarding how I post to Instagram since my phone is on the older side.
- Completed the Top of Utah Half Marathon.
- Visited Logan a couple of times.
- Went on a blind date.
- Moved to a different location within the awesome building I get to come to every single day (except for the weekends).
- Purchased a new laptop and it is speedy!
- Attend an institute class and a forum. I sure love the gospel!
- Got to go to the Pioneer Day Concert and the Tanner Gift of Music 30th Anniversary Concert.
- Lindsey Stirling and Nathan Pacheco were awesome at the Pioneer Day Concert and James Taylor rocked it at the Tanner Gift of Music Concert.
- Ate a lot of sour watermelons (the candy, not the actual fruit).
- Work is keeping me on my toes!
Well, that’s just a short list of things that have been happening in my life. I’m sure there are other things that I missed, but oh well. I’d like to say I’ll be better with posting on this blog, but I am not making any promises. Thanks for reading! seeyoubye.